Senior Financial Accountant/ Finance Manager (International)

Role:

Senior Financial Accountant/ Finance Manager (International)

  • Type:
    Permanent
  • Where:
    London
  • Starts:
    ASAP
  • Salary
    £50000 — £60000
    Per annum + + bonus
  • Industry:
    Financial Services
  • Doing what:

    Senior Financial Accountant / Finance Manager (International) | Private Equity Financial Services Business | Central London

    Location: Central London

    Harmonic are proud to be working with one of Europe's most successful private equity backed financial services business to help them find a Senior Financial Accountant. They are looking for someone with solid international exposure and strong technical skills to join their team of enthusiastic and hard-working individuals.

    The company are very entrepreneurial and are going through extreme growth at the moment, with plans to acquire at least 1 more business within the next year. They are based in a buzzing and lively area of central London with excellent transport links. Whilst they are a sociable group of individuals and office time is important to the team, you'd be able to retain a flexible work from home set up going forwards.

    Whilst 80% of this position will focus on financial accounting duties, the other 20% of your time will be spent driving key business decisions by improving processes and providing support to the CFO. The business is dynamic yet has a healthy attitude towards work/life balance. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced and well performing business within the financial services space but does not require prior financial services experience.

    Key Responsibilities:

    * Production of the financial accounts under IFRS for the UK and international entities
    * Preparation and management of the monthly management accounts
    * Management of the balance sheet reconciliations and statutory reports
    * Ensure IFRS compliance
    * Management of the multi-currency cash flow forecasting and month end duties
    * Management of yearly audit
    * Work alongside leadership team to drive process automation

    Essential Experience:

    * Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
    * Previous experience working in a similar Financial Accountant or Finance Manager role
    * Experience working in international accounting
    * Good knowledge of IFRS
    * Experience working in a larger/ established company
    * Strong communication and written skills

    Non Essential Experience:

    * Previous experience in a financial services company
    * Ability to speak Greek

    Salary: £50,000- £60,000 dependant on experience

    Please feel free to circulate this amongst anyone who you believe may be interested in this opportunity.

    Please get in touch with Alex Sharp

    Follow us on Twitter @AlexHarmonic @HarmonicGroupHQ

    Apply for this role