Financial Controller | Hyper-growth Series A Tech Start-Up | £65-£70K | Central London
Harmonic are pleased to announce we are working with a disruptive Series A Technology Start-Up who are growing fast and have been officially recognised as one of the most exciting Start-Ups to come out of the UK in recent years.
The business is looking to grow from 50 to 100 employees in the next 12 months and are backed by some of Europe's top VC Firms. Behind the scenes, this company are nurtured by a wealth of experience including senior leaders of Twitter and other highly influential Technology brands.
The end goal for this business is to create a platform using robotics and AI that will drastically change the way things work within one of the world's biggest industries. This business will continue to grow at an exponential rate acquiring high calibre academics and industry professionals who will focus on the development of their technology. On Glassdoor this business has been widely cited as being a fantastic company to work for with a very exceptional and diverse workforce. The company have a great culture with a wide range of on and off-site company perks available.
To help sustain their growth the CFO is looking to hire a Financial Controller. For them, the ideal candidate will be looking to grow as the company scales and in time, will lead the overall function.
Reporting to the CFO this role will be responsible for running the day-to-day Finance function alongside a variety of projects.
* The production and oversight of financial models, annual budgets and forecasts
* Work on monthly and quarterly management accounts including deep analysis to support short and long-term decision making
* Work with the CFO on investor reporting
* The completion of VAT returns, year-end and statutory reporting
* Oversee cashflow for the organisation
* Nurture and develop the financial processes, policies and procedures in alignment with company growth
* The management and development of a junior member of the Finance team
To be considered for the role
* Qualified Accountant with over 2 years' post qualified experience
* Start-Up/scaling technology business experience
* Excellent Communicator and able to work independently
What we'd like to see:
* Prior experience supporting VC fundraise rounds
* R&D Tax Claims
* Available for May 2021 start
Salary: £65,000 - £70,000 + Options
Location: London, office/remote working hybrid
Start Date: ASAP
Please get in touch with Dan Rahemtulla for more information.