Finance Assistant | Fast-Growth Luxury Interiors Business | London
Harmonic are delighted to be working with a fast-growth luxury interiors business in their search for a Finance Assistant to join their expanding team. In this role, you will have a unique opportunity to develop new skills and progress whilst having fantastic guidance from an experienced Finance Manager.
You will be responsible for all elements of transactional finance as well as assisting other members of the finance team with ad hoc responsibilities. This role would suit a confident and hard-working individual who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
The business itself places a huge emphasis on progression and career development. For the right candidate, this role will evolve into a Finance Manager position in the coming years where you will be responsible for the entire finance function.
Despite growth in recent years, the business has maintained a strong collaborative company culture with a start-up feel. With various socials throughout the year, you will be part of a close-knit and sociable team.
This will be an office-based role post-covid.
* Approving, processing, and sending invoices
* Maintaining the accounts payable ledger
* Processing international payments
* Updating the database and accounting software
* Assisting the Accounts Receivable function including communicating with clients and suppliers
* Monitoring the finance inbox
* Assisting the Finance Manager with month-end duties
What we need to see (Essential):
* At least 2 years in a finance assistant or accounts assistant role
* Accountancy and Finance degree
* Excellent communication skills
* Confident, approachable and proactive
* Strong organisational skills
* Previous experience in a luxury goods business
What we'd like to see (Bonus):
* Previous experience in a design/ interiors business
Salary: £26,000- £30,000 + benefits
Start date: ASAP
Location: Central London
If this role is of interest, please apply online. Due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, if you have not heard back from us, please assume your application was unfortunately unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please feel free to share this with any friends or colleagues who may be interested.
Follow us on twitter: @HarmonicGroupHQ