VP People | Series B SaaS
- US$150000 - US$180000 per annum + + Bonus + Equity + Benefits
VP of People | Series B Tech Scale-Up | Boston/Remote
Our client is an award-winning SaaS business which is growing incredibly quickly and looking for their first VP of people to join the leadership team.
The business is very much revolutionising the MarTech industry and has been founded by proven entrepreneurs which have successfully exited their previous business.
As well as being an incredibly smart team, they are also heavily invested in their people and believe that this role will be integral in building a brilliant culture as the business scales from 40 people to 90 people in the next 12 months.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work closely with the CEO in building out the People function. There will be a huge emphasis on building a great culture and employee experience whilst working remotely.
This role will lead the recruitment but will be supported by a brilliant talent acquisition team. This role will also take ownership of building market- leading policies, ensuring the business is a great place for colleagues to progress and develop and building a culture in which people are genuinely excited to work every day.
- Provide leadership and guidance on the end-to-end people function and all people operations
- Leading on employee engagement, including culture and retention in a remote environment
- Contributing to a People strategy that helps the business achieve its objectives and establishes the business as a 'best place to work' in the market
- Ensure the full employee lifecycle is best in class, from L&D to performance reviews, progression and everything in between
- Development plans for each team, as well as Leadership and Manager programmes, to ensure continued career progression for all team members
- Responsible for succession planning and organisational design
- Understanding and applying HR compliance rules and guidelines, from GDPR to health and safety
- Building an industry-leading approach to ensuring diversity in hiring
- Previous experience as Head of People, People Partner or VP of People at a business which has scaled rapidly (ideally in terms of both revenue and headcount)
- Culture matters deeply to you: you're passionate about building and maintaining culture and retaining company values
- Experience in a remote-working environment and a good understanding of how to build culture remotely
- You genuinely care about building a culture where everyone loves coming to work every day, feels supported and can have fun while building the UK's next start-up success story
- Experience working in tech companies is strongly preferred
- A strategic people-leader with proven HR generalist experience, who is able to be proactive, think ahead and future-proof an organisation for scale
- $150,000 - $180,000 + Bonus + Equity
- Flexible hours and working location (fully remote)
Please get in touch with Chris at for more information.