Senior Finance Analyst | Private Equity Backed SaaS
- Boston, Massachusetts
- US$110000 - US$130000 per annum
Senior Finance Analyst | Private Equity backed SaaS business | Boston
Harmonic are proud to be working exclusively with a market-leading PE-backed SaaS business looking for an ambitious and commercially astute Senior Finance Analyst to join their accounting team. To date the business has raised over $300m and has scaled to be one of Boston's biggest success stories.
The business boasts over 500 employees and are set to turnover over $100m in 2021. Despite their impressive size they have managed to maintain their non-corporate culture and entrepreneurial ethos.
They are very passionate about what they do and are looking to attract the best talent who share their enthusiasm for SaaS and cutting-edge technology to join their organization.
- Support all financial planning and forecasting across the P&L
- Work closely with the FP&A director to adjust annual and monthly budgets
- Implement ways of extracting and analyzing operational information
- In depth analysis of company performance, including identifying key KPI's and SaaS metrics
- Developing and maintaining financial models for analysis
- Business partnering with operations and sales teams to improve internal reporting processes and give commercial insight
- Ad hoc projects with FP&A team
What you need
- Bachelors degree in finance or similar subject.
- Experience in financial modelling
- 3+ years in FP&A
- 3+ years' experience working within a SaaS organization
- Excellent communication skill s
What we'd like to see
- Passion for technology and working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in leading and building out a finance function
- Acute eye for detail and high working standards
- Fluent in various financial software and systems
Salary: $110,000 - $130,000 + Bonus + Generous Benefits Package
Start date: ASAP
Please get in touch with Chris on for more information.
Please feel free to share this with any friends or colleagues that may be interested.