Senior BI & Analytics Manager | Post IPO SaaS
- Boston, Massachusetts
- US$140000 - US$170000 per annum + + Bonus + Equity + Benefits
Senior Manager of BI & Analytics | Rapid growth B2B SaaS
We are delighted to be working exclusively with one of Boston's most innovative SaaS scaleups that are looking for a Senior Manager of BI & Analytics to improve data-driven insights and help them through a future system integration.
To date the business has scaled to over 2000 people, an ARR over $500m growing and have started to create a global presence. They are growing at an impressive rate and hope to continue their international expansion.
They're based out of beautiful offices in Boston and have an energetic and collaborative working environment. This business is renowned for their entrepreneurial spirit and whilst it has scaled to a decent size they have managed to maintain their fast-pace of work and decisions are made quickly throughout the business.
This role will be an integral part of the senior decision-making process, as the Senior Manager of Analytics Engineering you will be expected to help model and provide insight into the businesses performance from a data perspective and also work very closely with the visualization team.
You will work very closely with the VP of Business Intelligence & Analytics & other cross-functional leaders to pull data through on KPI's and metrics as the business looks to develop new product lines and their international profile.
- Management of the BI and Data Analytics teams that are responsible for analysis, reporting and dashboard creation.
- Work with Data Science, Data Engineering, Business Intelligence, and Product to understand and guide the data underlying business metrics
- Be a thought leader in defining models and coming up with innovative ways to provide insight
- Partner with the leaders of finance, marketing, product and engineering to develop a data model Management and development of dynamic dashboards and that can be used creatively to highlight new areas of improvement in the business
- Oversee creation visualization tools that will allow key stakeholders to easily interpret day-to-day performance
- Integrate new data sources
- Constantly looking to make improvements to internal processes
What you need
- 5+ years' experience in Analytics and business intelligence
- 2+ years' management experience
- Excellent understanding of modelling
- Experience using Tableau
- Excellent communication skills
What we'd like to see
- Experience with modern BI tools (looker, snowflake)
Salary: $140,000 - $170,000 + Bonus
Please get in touch with Chris on for more information.
Feel free to share this with any friends or colleagues that may be interested.
Follow us on Twitter @HarmonicGroupHQ