FP&A Manager | Disruptive Tech Scale-up | Remote
- Up to US$120000 per annum + + Bonus + Equity
FP&A Manager | Award-winning Tech Scale-up | Remote
Harmonic are proud to be working with rapidly growing VC-backed technology company that are looking for an FP&A Manager to help scale their team.
This disruptive scaleup is first to bring technology and automation into an industry craving innovation & modernisation (think take-aways before Just East / Deliveroo!). Their tech-enabled platform has seen them quickly take a healthy chunk of a rapidly growing market.
To date they have raised close to $100m in VC funding and have some incredibly ambitious plans for expansion over the next few years.
This role will suit an individual that is commercially astute with a strong modelling skillset. My client is looking for a proactive individual that enjoys working with financial data to provide insights on performance.
The Manager of FP&A will take charge of forecasting and will work incredibly closely with the Director of FP&A to drive insights and support senior decision making.
You will help to build-out complex financial models of various metrics and KPI's and be involved in high level conversations to help identify areas of opportunity and shape the future of the business.
- Create financial models to help forecast the business
- Partner with the Director of FP&A and CFO to assess external and internal areas of opportunity.
- Create and present board packs for the company's board
- In depth analysis of company performance, including identifying key KPI's and metrics
- Trend and customer insight analysis to support key strategy decisions
- Business partnering with operations and sales teams to improve internal reporting processes and give commercial insight
- Work with the data team to build dashboards and visualisation tools
- Help to scale the FP&A team and mentor analysts
- Manage financial reports and P&L
- Be an individual contributor and also an excellent team leader
What you need
- 2+ years' experience in Investment Banking / Private Equity
- 2+ years' experience in high-growth environment
- Excellent modelling skillset
- SaaS experience and strong understanding of SaaS metrics
- Experience working in a PE/VC-backed or fast-paced environment
What we'd like to see
- Experience working for VC-backed business
- Experience in tech or logistics industry
Salary: $120,000 + Bonus + Equity
Start date: ASAP
Please get in touch with Gursimran on for more information.
Please feel free to share this with any friends or colleagues that may be interested.
Follow us on Twitter @HarmonicGroupHQ