Finance Manager - US | Fintech Start-Up | London / US / Remote
- £50000 - £60000 per annum
Finance Manager - US | High Growth Fintech Start-Up | London / Remote
We are proud to be working with an incredibly high growth, post series A fintech that is currently undergoing a scale-up phase and looking for a new finance manager to own financial reporting for the US and Canadian entities of the business as they look to grow these jurisdictions.
Having raised nearly £15m at series A the company has experienced 3x revenue growth over the past 2 years, taking them close to £40m turnover all whilst maintaining their mission driven status, partnering with the UN to drive down the price of global financial services for developing countries.
The leadership team is experienced in scaling businesses and supports a friendly culture that promotes collaboration. The company is filled with high calibre individuals from a diverse set of backgrounds who all have a common goal of scaling the business whilst doing some good.
The Finance Manager will report into the Group Financial Controller and be responsible for day-to-day accounting and financial reporting. This will include month end, management accounts, AP, audits and tax for the US and Canadian entities.
- Supporting the Group Financial Controller with management accounts, month end and financial reporting for the US and Canadian entities
- Be the lead on company filings for the US and Canada, working closely with tax advisors and auditors to ensure compliance with US GAAP
- Translating accounts from IFRS to US GAAP
- Continuously improving systems, processes and controls to suits the business as they continue to scale
- Ad-hoc projects across the business both financially and operationally to help ensure the smooth running of the US and Canadian entities
What we need to see (essential)
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified accountant
- Essential to have experience working with both US GAAP and IFRS
- Hands-on approach with high attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Strong G Sheets and Excel skills
- Experience working in a very fast paced (ideally high transaction) environment
- Highly organised with ability to prioritise
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team including external teams
What we would like to see (bonus)
- Experience as a finance manager in a fast growth tech or fintech environment beneficial
- Experience working in a regulated environment beneficial
Salary: £50,000 - 60,000
Location: London / NYC / remote
Please get in touch with Jack () for more information. Please feel free to circulate this with any friends or contacts that may be interested.
Follow us on Twitter: @HarmonicGroupHQ