Finance Analyst | Rapidly growing SaaS ScaleUp | Boston
- Boston, Massachusetts
- US$85000 - US$100000 per annum
Finance Analyst | Rapidly Growing SaaS ScaleUp | Boston
Harmonic are proud to be working exclusively with a market-leading PE-backed SaaS business looking for an ambitious and commercially astute Finance Analyst to join their accounting team.
To date the business has over 1000 employees and is one of Boston's biggest success-stories. Despite their impressive size they have managed to maintain their non-corporate culture and entrepreneurial ethos.
They are very passionate about what they do and are looking for 'the best and brightest' who share their enthusiasm for SaaS and cutting-edge technology to join their organization.
- Support all financial planning and forecasting across the P&L
- Work closely with the FP&A director to adjust annual and monthly budgets
- Implement ways of extracting and analyzing operational information
- In depth analysis of company performance, including identifying key KPI's and SaaS metrics
- Developing and maintaining financial models for analysis
- Business partnering with operations and sales teams to improve internal reporting processes and give commercial insight
- Ad hoc projects with FP&A team
What you need
- Bachelors degree in finance or similar subject.
- Experience in financial modelling
- 2+ years in finance position
- Excellent communication skills
What we'd like to see
- Passion for technology and working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in SaaS business
- Acute eye for detail and high working standards
- Fluent in various financial software and systems ((SAP, Peoplesoft, Workday Adaptive)
Salary: $85,000 - $100,000 + Bonus + Generous Benefits Package
Location: Boston, MA (remote initially)
Start date: ASAP
Please get in touch with Chris on for more information.
Please feel free to share this with any friends or colleagues that may be interested.