Director of FP&A | PE backed SaaS
- New York
- US$200000 - US$250000 per annum + + Bonus + Equity + Benefits
Director of FP&A | Private Equity backed SaaS Scaleup
Harmonic Finance Inc ™ New York, United States Save Apply
Director of FP&A | Private Equity backed SaaS business
Harmonic are proud to be working exclusively with a PE-backed SaaS business looking for a strategic and incredibly commercial Director of FP&A. To date the business has raised over $100m and has scaled to be one of the leading B2B SaaS organisations, working with some of the world's best-known brands.
The business boasts over 500 employees across 10+ office spaces around the world including New York, Sydney, London and Singapore to name a few. Despite their impressive size they have managed to maintain their non-corporate culture and entrepreneurial ethos.
They are very passionate about what they do and are looking for 'the best and brightest' who share their enthusiasm for SaaS and cutting-edge technology to join their organization.
This position will be an integral part of the senior leadership team and will be working closely with the CEO, CFO and senior stakeholders to help scale the business and implement strategic objectives. The Director of FP&A will be responsible for overseeing all global forecasting, budgeting and financial planning as well as providing in-depth analysis on company performance to support decision making.
- Building out a high performance, global FP&A function
- Responsible for all global financial planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Extensive liaising with stakeholders and providing commercial data and insight to support internal departments.
- Quarterly reporting for in preparation for potential IPO or alternative exit
- In depth analysis of company performance, including identifying key KPI's and SaaS metrics
- Developing and maintaining financial models for analysis
- Business partnering with operations and sales teams to improve internal reporting processes
- Liaising with external stakeholders to support global expansion
- Ad hoc projects with corporate finance
What you need
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years in FP&A at a global business
- 5+ years' experience working within a SaaS organization
- Passion for technology and working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in leading and building out a finance function
- Acute eye for detail and high working standards
What we'd like to see
- Previous experience working for a public companies and a scaleups
- IPO experience
- Experience managing a remote team
- Extensive systems knowledge especially Salesforce, Netsuite and Hyperion
Salary: $200,000 - $250,000 + Equity + Generous Benefits Package
Location: New York - flexible working
Please get in touch with Chris on for more information and feel free to share this with any friends or colleagues that may be interested.
Follow us on Twitter @HarmonicGroupHQ