Controller | Hyper-Growth SaaS Start Up | Boston
- Boston, Massachusetts
- US$170000 - US$200000 per annum + + Bonus + Equity + Benefits
Controller | Hyper-Growth SaaS Start-Up| Boston
Harmonic are proud to be working exclusively with a market-leading PE-backed SaaS business looking for a knowledgeable and ambitious Corporate Controller to lead their accounting team. To date the business has raised over $300m and has scaled to be one of Boston's biggest success stories.
The business boasts over 500 employees and are set to turnover over $100m in2021. Despite their impressive size they have managed to maintain their non-corporate culture and entrepreneurial ethos.
They are very passionate about what they do and are looking for 'the best and brightest' who share their enthusiasm for SaaS and cutting-edge technology to join their organization.
This position will be an integral part of the senior leadership team and will be working closely with the CEO, CFO and senior stakeholders to help scale the business an implement strategic objectives. The Corporate Controller will be responsible for overseeing the entire accounting division and preparing the business for external Audit.
- Lead the accounting operations of the business
- Implement and maintain robust reporting and controls processes
- Work closely with the Senior leadership team to prepare and present financials
- Ensure that the company accounts are closed in a timely fashion and in accordance to GAAP
- Management of ASC 606 revenue recognition, working with sales legal and operations.
- Assisting with financial reports, including annual / monthly budgeting and financial planning.
- Preparing the business for audit and liaising with external parties.
- Oversee the whole month-end process including the AP/AR function.
- Consistently looking for ways to improve and streamline processes
- Building out the finance function from a technical accounting perspective
- Training, development and mentoring of finance professionals
What you need
- CPA required
- 5+ years in Controller position or similar
- 5+ years experience working within a SaaS organization
- ASC 606 Revenue recognition
- Excellent knowledge of GAAP
- Acute eye for detail and high working standards
What we'd like to see
- Passion for technology and working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in leading and building out a finance function
- Experience working in a scaling tech business
Salary: $170,000 - $200,000 + Bonus + Equity + Generous Benefits Package
Start date: ASAP
Please get in touch with Chris on for more information.
Please feel free to share this with any friends or colleagues that may be interested.