Part-Qualified/Finalist Subsidiary Accountant | Rapidly Growing International Business | £40,000+ | Berkshire
I am currently recruiting on behalf on a very exciting Berkshire-based business who are looking to recruit a part-qualified or Finalist Accountant to join their lively, collaborative team and be part of an incredible business culture.
This company group are working with some of the world's leading technology brands and have grown rapidly into an industry leader. This businesses Berkshire hub are one of several offices internationally and employs over 800 people, yet still maintains a close knit and fun culture.
This is the opportunity for a technically astute Accountant to be adding genuine value in a multi-faceted remit, this role could see you travel and meet the people in different countries you'll working with and in time, develop into a more strategic, commercially focussed Accounting role.
Initial core duties include (Reporting into Group FC):
* Responsible for the monthly, quarterly and yearly accounting statements of the entities, together with annual audit coordination, and preparation
* Responsible for the monthly reporting to the financing partners
* Financial Control and Reporting Controlling duties for the entities
* Monthly balance sheet account reconciliations
* Cash planning requirements & liquidity monitoring of the entities
* Maintenance, control and ownership of the entities general ledger in collaboration with the Operations Team.
* Oversight and control of Accounts Payable entries undertaken by the Operations Team
* Oversight and control of Accounts Receivable entries undertaken by the Operations Team
* Preparation of all declarations
In order to be considered for this opportunity. You will need to have worked in a position/several collective positions that enable you to have full financial oversight of a £15m turnover subsidiary which will include management of month-end and monthly reporting. You will need to be ambitious, determined and also academically motivated to become a qualified Accountant. SAP and strong excel skills very benefical.
You will join a fantastic team of people who really add to the culture of the business but recognise that a certain level of service must be delivered from one another. This company offer a great bonus incentive, business-wide parties/events and in-house activities (ping-pong table etc) for you to enjoy.
Please get in touch with Dan Rahemtulla for more information.