Management Accountant - Luxury Furniture Retailer- London
Harmonic are delighted to be working with a luxury furniture retailer in their search for a motivated management accountant. As part of the expanding team, you will be working directly with the Financial Controller to produce reports which will impact the future of the company. There is a clear route for progression and this offers the successful candidate the chance to work closely with various members of the leadership team. This role would allow you to not only develop your accountancy skills, but also to have experience within a fast-moving design business.
The company is based within a coworking space, working alongside a variety of businesses in various sectors. In addition to having a beautifully kitted out office, you will be part of a fast-moving company who has an impressive £25 million turnover with plans to double that within the next two years.
In a non-corporate atmosphere filled with young, sociable people, the client is looking for people who are humble and like to have a good time.
* Production and presentation of management accounts
* Creating quarterly forecasting and annual budgets
* Continuous improvement of finance processes and systems
* Management of payroll and operational finance
* Cash flow analysis and management
* Analysing P&L
* Assist the Financial Controller with ad hoc projects
* Support the wider finance function with year-end activities
* A love for numbers
* An ability to learn on the job
* ACCA or ACA qualifications would be ideal, but not essential
* Be able to have a laugh (no robots please)
Salary package and benefits
* £45000-£55000 plus 20% performance bonus
* Several companywide social events throughout the
* 25 days holiday
* Fantastic co-working space in the heart of London
Please get in touch with Charlotte on 0203 773 3530 for further information.
Please feel free to share this with any friends or colleagues who may be interested.
Follow us on twitter: @HarmonicGroupHQ