Management Accountant| Fast Growth Electric Motors Start-Up | West London
Harmonic are proud to be working exclusively with a fast growth VC backed Electric Motor start-up based in vibrant, modern offices in West London. This innovative business provides electric motors for some of the worlds leading Automotive manufacturers and after a year of rapid growth in 2019 is looking to accommodate this by expanding their Finance Function.
They are forecasting revenue growth of 200% for 2020! After recently receiving their Series B funding, the business is now looking to move more into international markets and rapidly grow their already substantial turnover.
The management accountant will work closely with the Financial Controller and will be responsible for looking after the European portfolio.
* Running the day to day processes of the finance function for the European portfolio.
* Bank reconciliations
* Managing the month-end process
* Business Partnering with other departments in the business
* Managing a junior member of staff
* Any ad-hoc projects for the Financial Controller
What we need to see (essential):
* CIMA or ACCA Part-Qualified
* Commercially astute
* Excellent communication skills
What we'd like to see (bonus):
* Previous experience working within a scaling business
* Experience working in the Automotive/Electronics/Engineering industry would be beneficial
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Start date: ASAP
Please get in touch with Jack () on 0203 773 3530 for further information.
Please feel free to share this with friends of colleagues that may be in interested.
Follow us on Twitter: @HarmonicGroupHQ