Financial Controller - Leading Snack Business | Central London
Harmonic are working exclusively with a fast-growth innovative snack business. They have recently experienced impressive growth and are looking to hire a Financial Controller to work closely with the founders and build out the finance function.
This is an opportunity to work in one of London's most spectacular office spaces and have a substantial impact on the success of the business as it scales.
The Financial Controller will work closely with the Founders and will be responsible for establishing and managing the day-to-day running of the Finance function.
* Production of Monthly Management Accounts
* Build and manage the Day-to- Day Finance function (establishing robust processes)
* Management of P&Ls and cash flow
* Management of the monthly-close process
* Management of VAT returns and Balance Sheet Reconciliations
* Management of the AP/AR function
* Support ad-hoc strategic projects
* Support the Founders and Leadership team
* Provide Decision Support and Business Partnering across the business
* Qualified Accountant
* Excited by start-ups
* Ambitious and Intelligent
* Good Breadth of Financial Accounting and Commercial Finance experience
* Love working in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent Communication Skills
* Technically Strong (IFRS or UK GAAP)
* Prior Start-Up experience
* FMCG experience
* Up to £70,000
* Start Date ASAP