Finance Manager | Venture Capital | Knightsbridge
Our client is a rapidly growing Private-Equity investment fund based in Knightsbridge. This fund have doubled their head-count in the last 12 months and are on course to do the same again by the end of 2019. To support this impressive expansion, they're looking to add some exceptional talent to their finance function who will be the backbone in delivering their global growth strategy.
Their portfolio of investments currently spans over 3 continents and they work with some of the most prominent global figures in venture capital. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a business that has an excellent 5 year pipeline ahead.
Our client is looking for a driven Finance Manager with a passion for technical accounting who has excellent communication skills to join their finance department.
One of the most exciting technical accounting roles we have run a search on for some time, the position would suit a candidate from an audit background who has since moved into industry. The client has no preference upon your sector experience, only that you have worked in an accounting environment where there are multiple entities spread across international markets.
* Production of financial statements
* Consolidations of large amounts of data across multiple territories
* Producing financial reports in multi-currency that are compliant with IFRS and US GAAP
* Business partnering with senior stakeholders and investors
* Presentation of financials and analysis on performance
* Liaising with Auditors
* Cash-flow management
What you need:
* ACA Qualified
* Audit background
* Experience of working in multi-currency / in an international company
* Excellent knowledge of reporting compliance and legislation
* Experience of working in an SME
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent communication skills
What we'd like to see:
* Experience in Private Equity or Investment Group
Salary: £70,000 - £85,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Please feel free to circulate this with any friends or contacts that may be interested.
Phone Chris: 020 3773 3530