Finance Manager | FinTech | Blockchain
Harmonic are proud to be working with one of the UK's fastest growing FinTech businesses.
This business has done phenomenally well over the past 12 months and are on track to even better in 2019. They're incredibly well funded and have super ambitious growth plans to say the least. With this in mind they've decided now is the time to invest in real financial talent that will be the backbone of their immense scalability.
The company themselves are defiantly non- corporate (especially by FS standards!) and well known for their entrepreneurial culture and very ethical brand image. You will provide you services from their new open plan offices and will have the luxury of flexible working.
Our client is looking for a driven and dynamic Finance Manager with excellent communication skills to join their finance department. This is a very commercial, hands-on role and you'll be working very closely with Finance Director to help the business achieve its ambitious strategic objectives.
* P&L / cash-flow management
* Business partnering
* Financial planning and reporting
* Financial modelling
* Performance monitoring and control
* Support end of month close
* Support the FD in creating short and long term financial forecasts and budgeting plans
What you need:
* ACA / CIMA / ACCA qualified (or newly qual / finalist)
* Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
* Passionate and diligent work ethic
* Ability to adapt quickly
* Excellent communication skills
What we'd like to see:
* FS / Fintech experience
* Start-up experience
Salary: £55,000 - 60,000 + Bonus + Employee Benefits
Please feel free to circulate this with any friends or contacts that may be interested.
Phone Chris : 0203 7733530