Interim Credit Controller | London | Hospitality
Our client, based in Old Street, is one of London's leading creative organisations, seeking a Credit Controller with excellent communication skills.
They are a defiantly non-corporate business and their office has a very friendly feel about it. Staff are treated incredibly well with one free international trip per year, tickets to events and free lunches!
* Full management of the credit control function
* Collaboration with finance teams to communicate and embed best practice
* Update processes for recording of sales, credits etc
* Ensure that debts are collected in a timely manner, and the company's targets are met.
* Work with team members to gain their cooperation in controlling debt.
What you need:
* Microsoft proficient
* Strong interpersonal
* At least 1 years' experience as a credit controller
* Excellent communication skills
What we'd like to see:
* Experience in Hospitality
* Experience in dealing with high-end clients
Contract Length: 3 months
Start Date: 27th August
Hourly rate: £12-16 per hour
Please feel free to circulate this with your friends and contacts.
Email: Phone: 0203 7733530