CFO | Autonomous Vehicle Technology Start-Up | London
Harmonic are proud to be working with one of London's most exciting start-ups in autonomous driving technology. This rapidly expanding business has developed an unprecedented technology for identifying other on-road vehicles and pulls in information from its surroundings utilising the internet of things (IoT) to revolutionise how cars see the outside world.
After recently receiving series A funding the business plans to secure further funding with this appointment to facilitate their rapidly forecasted growth. The forecast for 2020 revenue is a 500% increase on 2019's numbers.
In order to deliver the business' long-term strategy, Harmonic Finance has partnered with them to support the recruitment of the business' first CFO.
The company is based in the tech-centre of London, just a short walk from Old Street roundabout and boasts some of the most refreshing and exciting workspace in London. The culture is not only non-corporate but fun and attracts a smart, self-motivated workforce, headed up by an experienced leadership team with a track record of scaling businesses.
The CFO will be business partnering with the CEO to take the business through series B and C rounds of funding to ultimately scale the business internationally and partner with existing automotive manufacturers to integrate the technology globally.
* Full responsibility for the management of the finance function
* Supporting the CEO and investors in additional fund raising, mid-term financial planning and longer-term growth strategy (market entry etc)
* Management of FP&A, MI, financial systems, cash management and financial reporting
* In the start-up environment, the CFO will play a key role in company decision Making and be required to work on a range of projects out with Finance
* Provision of detailed analysis to internal stakeholders and the VC board
* Implementing best practice and developing a talented team
* Production of effective KPI reporting metrics and financial models
What we need to see (essential):
* ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
* Experience scaling a business quickly (ideally series A to series C)
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* Strong leadership skills
* Fundraising experience
* Commercially astute
* Keen to work in a fast-paced start-up
What we'd like to see (bonus):
* Experience working in an automotive/engineering/electronics/software business
* M & A experience
Salary: £100,000 - £150,000 + bonus + share options
Start date: ASAP
Please get in touch with Jack on 0203 773 3530 for further information.
Please feel free to share this with friends of colleagues that may be in interested.