Administrator: Luxury Furniture Retailer | Central London
Harmonic are proud to be recruiting for a luxury furniture retailer located in Central London. This position will give you the opportunity to work in a modern office space in a fun and non-corporate environment with excellent opportunities to progress.
Staff are treated incredibly well with one free international trip per year, tickets to events and free lunches!
Our client is looking for a motivated and charismatic individual with good communication skills to support the sales team in their fast-paced business.
* Meet and greet clients
* Helping the sales team update the CRM
* CReate product quotations
* Produce presentations to be put forward to clients
* Management of purchase orders
* Organise the delivery of goods
* Product training
* Maintain fabric and sample library
* Administrative duties
* Office management
What you need:
* Attentive to detail and process orientate
* Exceptional organisation skills
* Strong communication within the team
* Assertive and able to upward lead/manage
* Highly proficient in MS office, specifically excel and power point
What we'd like to see:
* A proven track record within the furniture industry
Salary: £22-25,000 + Bonus
Please feel free to circulate this with any friends or contacts that may be interested.
Phone: 0203 7733530