Administration Manager | Luxury Retail
Harmonic are proud to be recruiting for a luxury retailer based in central London. The purpose of this position is to support the Account Manager so they can maximise sales. This role will suit a commercially astute and well organised individual with excellent communication skills. This is a great opportunity to work in a lively and dynamic ennvironment for a defiantly non-corporate company.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
* Check quotes and orders to Minimise product spec errors and snagging.
* Manage on- going house accounts and top up orders from team client base.
* Attend client meetings both in the UK and internationally when required.
* Manage meeting schedules, transport and accommodation arrangements.
* Conduct and manage furniture & storage audits with a team of interns in both in the UK and Internationally when required.
* Create product quotations/ presentations for clients, tenders.
* Update and create new product power point slides
* Printing and binding of client documents.
* Management of the placing of orders with suppliers and process job sheets checking client -purchase orders, TFP purchase orders.
* Organise the delivery of Mock up furniture and Trial furniture for clients.
* Liaise with suppliers to find out product/price information.
* Organise sample stock for clients
* Attend product training.
* Maintain TFP Fabric and sample library
* Answer phones and intercom.
* Meet and greet clients.
* Computer literate - Advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.
* Proactive problem solver
* Excellent communication skills
* Attention to detail
* Hard working and diligent
* Well presented
Please attach a CV if you would like to be considered for this role or call Chris on 02037733530