Bookkeeper | Hyper Growth Electric Vehicle Scale-Up | Remote
We are delighted to be working on an exclusive basis with an innovative, hyper growth Electric Vehicle (EV) scale-up business looking to revolutionise the way in which freight is transported by implementing their unique battery powered platform on an international scale.
This is an opportunity to work for an incredibly well funded business with impressive founders that foster a hugely entrepreneurial environment. The growth plans are extremely impressive, and the business expects to be bringing in a significant amount of funding over the next few years.
Now they are looking to hire a Bookkeeper to and support their continued expansion. The company offers a fast-paced environment, full of motivated and passionate people - if you are a talented Bookkeeper with ambitions to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment, this if for you.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, you will be an experienced bookkeeper assisting the current existing outsourced bookkeepers to maintain the financial records in house for the UK and 2 international entities.
* Responsible for the accurate processing of all transactions onto the system to ensure invoices are matched to purchase orders and approved
* Preparing weekly supplier and expense payment
* Managing weekly cash reconciliations for all group bank accounts
* Review expense reports to ensure that correct expenses are being claimed
* Managing the accounts inbox to ensure that suppliers and employees queries are dealt with in a timely basis
* Assist with month end procedures, e.g., Ensuring all invoices approved/posted, cash reconciliation and depreciation journals
* Reviewing invoices/monthly expenditure for overheads and ensuring that the costs are allocated to the right period
What we need to see (essential):
* AAT level 4 - with 1-2 years bookkeeping experience
* Adaptable with the ability to prioritise
* Resourceful with a commercial curiosity
* High attention to detail
What we'd like to see (bonus):
* Knowledge of and experience in an automotive or industrial environment would be advantageous
* Any French language skills would be beneficial
* Knowledge of software: Xero/Dext/Approvalmax/QAD ideal, but not essential
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 + benefits
Start date: ASAP
Please get in touch with Eloise () for further information.
Please feel free to share this with friends of colleagues that may be in interested.
Follow us on Twitter: @HarmonicGroupHQ