Senior Finance Manager
Senior Finance Manager
NEW OPPORTUNITY - SENIOR FINANCE MANAGER - EDUCATION
We are excited to be working with a hyper-growth educational company embarking some of the fastest growth rates in the UK & Europe. Our client aims to expand its market not only domestically but at an international level. They run education programmes for thousands of students, covering exceptional English language courses together with an extensive variety of academic subjects.
They are growing fast. There is no question about it. Their emphasis on building partnerships both in the UK and internationally require a dynamic individual to shape future growth. Their goal? To become an academic partner of extremely high calibre universities around the globe. Additionally, they have exceptional charity offerings encouraging kid's university enrolment.
THE ROLE - (IMMEDIATE DUTIES)
* FP&A MODELLING FOR INVESTMENT - Monitor and produce cash flow & P&L over the last 5 years. Develop an investment plan covering internal and external appraisals. Extensive cash management policymaking to improve return-on-cash.
* TEAM DEVELOPMENT - Lead and manage the finance team. Embark training and development plans for overperformance together with improve financial literacy across the organisation. Monitor and assess department-specific budgets for cost analysis.
* ENTREPRENEURSHIP - Work effectively in a creative and entrepreneurial finance environment. Identify and implement more efficient processes & systems.
* REPORTING - Responsible for the company's management accounting spectrum with regular internal reports to directors.
THE ROLE - (MID-TERM DUTIES)
* STRATEGY - Contribute to all-round company development. Conduct financial profitability analysis and support managerial decision making. Embark extensive financial and risk modelling, providing recommendations where necessary.
* ACQUISITIONS - Work with Directors to embark possible acquisitions. Manage your team and conduct diligence work with the possibility of new company integration into your current portfolio.
* £55-75k P/A (FTE) with 10% based on individual goals + Company benefits
* Flexibility options
* Immediate start
* Based in Oxford or London (min 2 days per week in Oxford)
* Accountancy Qualification or Part-Qualified status (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
* Background with rapid-growth SME
* Financial analysis & management accounting experience
* Project management and presentation to stakeholders
* Excel skills, financial budgeting, ability of training others
* Excellent communication skills
* Work ethic, self-motivated, organised and attentive to detail
* Positive "Can-do" attitude towards challenges
* Experience with XERO accounting