Management Accountant | Private Equity
Our client is a rapidly growing Private-Equity investment fund based in Central London. This fund has doubled their head count in the last 12 months and is on course to do the same again by the end of 2019. To support this impressive expansion, they're looking to add some exceptional talent to their finance function that will be the backbone of their growth strategy.
Our client is looking for a driven and hard-working Management Accountant with excellent communication skills to join their finance department. This is a new position that has come about due to the rapid growth of the business and reports directly into the Finance Director.
* Management accounts
* Business partnering with various departments
* VAT returns
* Bank Reconciliations
* Post journals
* Managing AP/AR staff
* Support systems implementation
What you need:
* ACCA/CIMA Part Qualified
* Experience of working in an SME
* Solid understanding of bank recs and transactional finance
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent communication skills
What we'd like to see:
* Experience in Private Equity or Asset Management
* Experience of working in multi-currency / in an international company
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Please feel free to circulate this with any friends or contacts that may be interested.
Phone Chris : 0203 7733530