Financial Controller | PE backed Health & Fitness | London
Harmonic are proud to be working with a Private-Equity backed Health & Fitness company to help them find someone to lead their finance department.
This impressive business have incredible plans for expansion and are looking to double their number of sites in the next 3 years. Their staff are very knowledgable and have a real passion for the business and industry. Company culture is professional, but defiantly non-corporate.
Our client is looking for a forward-thinking inancial Controller with excellent communication skills to join their finance department. This is the number one role in finance and excellent opportunity to work closely with the founder of the business to help her achieve their strategic objectives.
This position will suit a hard-working individual that is keen to have a real impact in a grwoing business. This position will require a well-rounded candidate that has an exceptional strategic and commercial skill set.
* End-to-End Management of the finance function
* Working closely with the Founder to assess company performance and expansion strategy
* Liaising with Senior Stakeholders and investment fund
* Forecasting and budgeting
* Management accounts
* Managing the month end process
* Cost management and negotiations
What you need:
* ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified
* Multi-site experience
* Experience of working in a fast-paced SME
* Commercial mindset
* Ability to liaise and advise senior stakeholders
* Excellent communication skills
What we'd like to see
* Experience of working in a Private-Equity backed business
* Hospitality industry experience
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Please feel free to circulate this with any friends or contacts that may be interested.
Phone: 0203 7733530 Twitter: @chrisharmonic