Finance Manager | Private Equity| Central London
Harmonic are proud to be recruiting for a Finance Manager to join a growing Private Equity fund that invest specifically into fast-growth tech businesses.
This position will give you great exposure to the Finance Director and Partners of the firm. It combines controls and reporting with some fascinating commercial accounting work which will focus upon analysis of the fund's investments and due diligence upon potential investments.
Our client is looking for a passionate and driven Finance Manager with excellent communication skills to join their finance department. This role is an excellent opportunity for a commercially astute candidate that also has an in depth understanding of reporting regulations, compliance and legislation.
* Budgets, Forecasts and reporting
* Production of statutory and management accounts
* Fund Accounting
* Providing advice on strategic decisions
* Preparing due diligence and value analysis
* Financial Modelling
* Business partnering with senior stakeholders
* Management and oversight of Junior staff
What you need:
* ACA Qualified
* Audit background
* A genuine interest in working in Private Equity
* Advanced Excel
* A passion for commercial finance
* Excellent communication skills
What we would like to see:
* Experience in a Private Equity or Venture Capital firm
* Fund accounting
Permanent salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + Bonus
Location: Central London.
Please feel free to circulate this with any friends or contacts that may be interested.
Phone Chris: 0203 7733530