Accounts Assistant | Fast-growth technology business
Harmonic are proud to be recruiting on an exclusive basis for one of the UK's fastest- growing Series C Venture Capital-backed businesses. Based in Surrey (circa 20 mins journey on the train from Waterloo). Parking is free and available for any candidates wishing to drive.
The company is renowned for its down-to-earth culture and its ability to develop talent. The management style is very supportive and they are happy to offer guidance and training as the individual grows alongside the business.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Accounts Assistant will have broad exposure to the finance function and will be responsible for the following duties:
* Managing transactional finance including AP and AR
* Processing of supplier invoices and purchase orders
* Reconciliation of balance sheets
* Responsibility for the monthly VAT returns
* Responsibility for multi-currency transactions
* Preparation of P&L analysis reports
* Support the Finance Manager and Head of Finance with any ad-hoc duties as the business scales
What you need (essential):
* ACCA/CIMA part qualified
* Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
* Great communication skills
* Confident working in a team a small and fun environment
* Strong work ethic
* A good understanding of Excel
Non-essential additional skills:
* Willingness to get stuck in
Salary: £25-28,0000 + benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Please feel free to circulate this amongst anyone who you believe may be interested in this opportunity. Please get in touch with Ed Naish.